Friday, June 24, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Some new tags....

Here are few of my latest and greatest tags. I hope you like them.
I know I'm rather proud of them!  
To see any of the posted tags in full size just click the tag!
Enjoy!

 This tag was created for a WWO on my forum home, PSP Party Central .
We have such fun there.  Drop by and join us!
All of the tags below were also offered as WWO at PSP Party Central .



I created this tag using the "Dangerously Sweet" scrapkit by 
Make sure you give her kits a look, they are very versatile and fun!

"Day Dreamer" was created using "Samantha the Sassy" 


 This tag is really special as it uses my daughter's scrapkit, "Stardrop Surprise" you can find it at Tinx's Scraps . She does lovely work and could really use your support. Thanks from a Mother's heart!


 "Intention" was created using "Angelic Katie" 
scrapkit from Wicked Princess Scraps .



 In all honesty, I don't remember which scrapkit I used on this one!! 
Gads!
*blush*

 This was created using a wonderful scrapkit that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of!
Arghhhhhhhhhh!! I hate when I do that!  
I'll find it and post a link... bad me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm Sassy. I'm a SAHW happily married to the man who's absolutely my soulmate. I've been PSP'ing for about 20 yrs. Most of it was hit and miss as there was not a real tagging world out there in the beginning. I started with JASC PSP v.1.01, yeah, back when dirt was still in BETA =) I love creating, be it tags, webpages, blog layouts, timeline headers and making my own blinkies. I've just recently started creating digital scrapkits. I'm having fun and my creativity has gotten the boost it needed. I am a happy CT Manager for Wicked Princess of WP Scraps fame and glory. Want to know anything else, just hollar! I might even answer! ;)

Here's my blinkie, if you want it, snag it. If you'd like to see your blinking on my page, send it to me! Enjoy!



*HUGS*n*BLESSINGS* to all! ♥ ♥ ♥

Sassy