Sunday, September 16, 2012
Well I've finally ventured into the world of Digital Scrapping.  My new venture is very satisfying and quite engrossing.  I have been blessed to have picked up by two stores, Designer Scraps and Whimsical Divas.  I do hope you'll drop by my new blog, A Simply Sassy Scrap Creation, and have a look at what I've created thus far.  I have some freebies on my blog as well and, if you are so moved, please drop by my stores and buy a kit or two.
<G>  
My addiction to CU items needs funding! LOL
Here's my new blinkie it will be up on the side panel as well.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm Sassy. I'm a SAHW happily married to the man who's absolutely my soulmate. I've been PSP'ing for about 20 yrs. Most of it was hit and miss as there was not a real tagging world out there in the beginning. I started with JASC PSP v.1.01, yeah, back when dirt was still in BETA =) I love creating, be it tags, webpages, blog layouts, timeline headers and making my own blinkies. I've just recently started creating digital scrapkits. I'm having fun and my creativity has gotten the boost it needed. I am a happy CT Manager for Wicked Princess of WP Scraps fame and glory. Want to know anything else, just hollar! I might even answer! ;)

Here's my blinkie, if you want it, snag it. If you'd like to see your blinking on my page, send it to me! Enjoy!



*HUGS*n*BLESSINGS* to all! ♥ ♥ ♥

Sassy